POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Why don't you go home? WIP-01 [~170kB] : Re: Why don't you go home? WIP-01 [~170kB] Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:23:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why don't you go home? WIP-01 [~170kB]
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 3 Dec 2007 09:35:00
Message: <web.475413512440ca8d731f01d10@news.povray.org>
Excellent. I thought it must be nearly time for another TdG creation!

The characters and clothing are great as always, reflecting all the hard work
you've put into these techniques. The trees look good; they look like POV-Tree
objects (not a bad thing). But I love the skyways and buildings! Brilliant. Is
this your own creation, or inspired by a piece of SF art in particular? And, to
hazard a guess at the method, it looks like very good use of a crackle
isosurface with some buildings placed by hand...?

I'll be following this one with some interest. :)

Bill